Features of Veterinary Mobile Digital Radiography System MSLVX18
1.Professional image acquisition and processing system
- •DICOM 3.0 interface supports concise image processing and work list output.
2. Advanced Technology Innovative A-Si Flat Panel Detector
- • Mature flat panel detector ensures excellent image quality and reliable clinical diagnosis
- • Fast imaging time, high efficientcy, directly imaging i computer without film processing.
- • Movable in any held. convenient to fix vet animal on the table
- • high quality X-ray monoblock can rotate in ± 90°
- • Rocker can move up and down wan advanced counter balance lachnology
- • Foldable dectector bracket
4.Unique Clinical Experience
- • high quality x-ray monoblock assures more details, less dose
- • wireless remote control exposure, penetrate obstacles, more convenient to operate
5.Optimized Human—friendly Design
- •Multiple self-protection and fault alarming function, safe and reliable.
- •Automatically save parameters when suddenly power off, no loss of data.
Specification of Veterinary Mobile Digital Radiography System MSLVX18
- Frequency 50Hz
- Internal Resistance 0.15Ω
- Power output 5kW
- Inverter Frequency 50Hz
- Tube Focus 1.5mm
- Tube Current 25-103mA
- Tube Voltage 40-120kV
3.Flat Panel Detector
- Active Area17’’*17’’
- Pixel Pitch 139um
- Limiting resolution3.6lp/mm
- A/D transition 14bit
- Height 800 cm
- Effective Radiography length 1200cm
- Effective Radiography width 500cm
Client Usage Photos of Veterinary Mobile Digital Radiography System MSLVX18
- Please contact us for more details.