Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Features of Ultrasound Doppler Fetal Monitor MSLJB15
- High sensitive ultrasound probe
- Detect the heart rates of 16th week fetus
- Record the fetal heart beat by computer
Specification of Ultrasound Doppler Fetal Monitor MSLJB15
- Ultrasound operating frequency: 3.0MHz (2.5MHz and 3MHz optional, deviation from nominal rated operating frequency is no more than (±5%).
- Comprehensive sensitivity: At a distance of 200 mm from the probe surface; the comprehensive sensitivity is no less than 90 dB.
- Display range: 50-210 bpm
- Error: ±2 bpm
- Ultrasound output power: <20mW
- Recommended coupling agents:
- Skin irritation: none
- Total bacterial: <1000 units/g
- Faecal coliforms, pseudomonas rhamnosus, staphylococcus aureus: none
- Sound speed: 1520-1620 m/s
- Acoustic impedance: 1.5-1.7x106 Pa.s/m
- Acoustic attenuation: <0.05 dB/(cm.MHz)
- Viscosity: > 15Pa.s
- PH value: 5.5-8
- Peak Negative Sound Pressure (P-) : <0.1MPa
- Output Beam Intensity (Iob): <10mW/cm²_
- Spacial-peak temporal-average intensity (ISPTA): <100mW/cm²
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger