Ultrasonic Cell Crusher | Ultrasonic homogenizer MSL150W
Ultrasonic homogenizer series is designed for applying a cavitation effect in a liquid by meas of ultrasonic waves. It can be used to disintegrate cells of various of animals and plants, viruses, bacteria, tissues as well as to reshape inorganic substances.It can also be used in emulsification, separation, distribution, collection cleaning and nano-material preparation,dispersion acceleration of chemical reactions.etc. It has wide application in teaching, researching, and manufacturing in many fields such as biology, microbiology, physics, zoology, agriculture and pharmacology and been used by some labs .
Ultrasonic Cell Crusher | Ultrasonic homogenizer MSL150W Main Feature:
- *Big LCD display
- *Temperature control , 50 program can be stored
- *Temperature,time,output power etc
- *Temperature monitor to protect sample from overheating
- *LCD display screen clearly displays all operating parameters and options
- *Automatic trackingthefrequency,fault alarm
Compositions and functions
- Ultrasonic cell crusher works efficiently through their unique cavitations of ultrasonic. The ultrasonic power supply generates high frequency electrical signals, and the signals are transferred to the cleaning liquids, which consist of alternate compressions and rarefactions. These pressure fluctuations create macroscopic bubbles, which expand during the negative pressure excursions, and implode violently during the positive excursions. As the bubbles collapse, millions of shock waves, extreme in pressures and temperature is generated at the implosion sites. These of the high pressure and temperature can be effectively used to obtain smash and re-fabricate results. With excellent efficiency, ultrasonic cell crusher is widely used in cell dividing, resolving, quality-equaling, and other chemical reactions. It is widely applied in biochemical, microbiology, pharmaceutical chemistry, surface chemistry, physical chemistry, and zoology.
- The crusher is composed of ultrasonic wave generator (power supply), energy converter assembly, and sound-proof box. The devices are connected through cables.
We have different kinds of ultrasonic cell cresher for you to choose, please check the table tag for more info.