Four In One 9980nm Diode Laser Toe Fungus Removal
Onychomycosis, commonly known as “onychomycosis,” refers to a disease caused by a skin infestation of the deck or underarms. Onychomycosis is an infection caused by fungi such as dermatophytes, yeasts and non-dermatophytes.
A common type of fungus:
1 fungal white (a superficial white onychomycosis) This type of lesion is limited to a surface or its tip;
2 A lower fungal disease is divided into distal lateral type, proximal subarachnoid type and superficial white type, this type of lesion starts from both sides of the A or distal, and then under the deck infection.
- 980nm laser is the optimum absorption spectrum of Porphyrin vascular cells. Vascular cells absorb thehigh-energy laser of 940nmwavelength, solidification occurs, and finally dissipated.
- To overcome the traditional laser treatment redness large area of burning the skin, professional designhand-piece, enabling the 980nmlaser beam is focused onto a 0.2-0.5mm diameter range, in order toenable more focused energy to reach the
target tissue, whileavoiding burn the surrounding skin tissue.
- Laser can stimulate the dermal collagen growth while vascular treatment, increase epidermal thicknessand density, so that the smallblood vessels are no longer exposed, at the same time, the skin's elasticityand resistance is also significantly
Four In One 9980nm Diode Laser Toe Fungus Removal Advantages
1. Treatment is painless
2. Highly effective for many diseases and conditions
3. Eliminates pain
4. Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals
5. Restores normal range of motion and physical function
6. Easily applied
9. No known adverse effects
10. No drug interactions
11. Often makes surgical interventions unnecessary
12. Provides a treatment alternative for patients that have not responded to other therapies