MSL Sperm Quality Analyzer MSL-3702 Apparatus Introduction
Intelligent product used in modern reproductive medicine with the combination of computer image processing technology and advanced artificial intelligence technology. It can be used for automatic identification of sperm and automatic tracking of sperm movement fast, finish the analysis for a number of parameters in conformity with the WHO international standards and take comprehensive quantitative analysis of sperm activity and static characteristics. It is suitable for clinical semen test, providing an important scientific basis for male fertility.
1) Can filter out all kinds of impurities which are different from sperm to ensure the test accuracy.
2) Scatheless test can ensure the sperm's natural motion state and monolayer sampling.
3) All the data and dynamic and static images of sperm examination for patients are digitally stored. It can used for variedly querying, modifying, adding up, and printing inspection reports, and also be shared to within the networking freely.
4) Advanced morphological analysis software, clearly and intuitively colorful picture.
1) Sperms density, survival rate of the sperms, the movement locus of sperms, and distribution curve of sperms movement
2) Average speed, total number of the sperms, total numbers of motile sperms, survival rate of the sperms in the curvilinear motion of the sperms
3) Average speed, total number of the sperms, total numbers of motile sperms, survival rate of the sperms in the rectilinear motion of the sperms
4) Average speed, total number of the sperms, total numbers of motile sperms, survival rate of the sperms in the average path motion of the sperms
5) Graded speed of sperms motion: the survival rate of A rapid motion forward, B slow motion forward, C non travel forward, D hyperslow or motionless of the sperms
6) The side-way amplitude of sperms, sperms wing, whipping frequency of sperms, the rate of rectilinear motion, total number
7) Linear speed, average speed of motion, the sperms' number of linear motion