Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
TI70 Tonometer Introduction
- TI70 tonometer is an instrument based on the principle of Imbert-Fick.
- Observer can get accurate IOP measurement data from dial drum after pressing the front of prism to contact patient's cornea slightly and shining the light of slit lamp.
- The result of observation will be better with the use of fluorescein in light. The margin of error caused by the accuracy of slit lamp is less than 0.066kPa(0.5mmHg).
TI70 Tonometer Technical descrition:
- T170 tonometer is a professional ophthalmic instrument.
- It is designed on the similar principle of spring and lever originating from Imbert-Fick.
- It can indirectly provide IOP data by pressing the prism to patient's cornea.
- The pr.inciple of Imber-Fick: Pt (IOP) = W (pressure from prism) /A (region of pressed cornea) While A=7.35mm2 (the diameter of pressed cornea), W is the needed power
Range of Measurement: 0mmHg~ 80mmHg (0 kPa~10.64kPa)
Moving Range of the Rings: 1.53x2=3.06mm
Prism Diameter: 7mm
Moving Range of Prism: ±1.5mm
Net Weight: R type:0.8Kgs T type:0.5Kgs
Product Description Of Accurate ophthalmic applanation tonometer MSLT170
Product Detail and Usage Pictures - Accurate ophthalmic applanation tonometer MSLT170
Contact US for more videos about: Accurate ophthalmic applanation tonometer MSLT170
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger