Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Cheap ventilator MSLVM17 Technique Specifications
- Operating Panel: English (Standard)
- Drive: Gas driven
- Operating: Electronically controlled
- Application: Applied for child and adult. Used for respiratory depression, respiratory
- paralysis and failure of emergency rescue. Available in vehicle or portable stretcher.
- Display: LCD
- Gas source: Pure air or Oxygen
- Ventilation mode: IPPV, SIMV, A/C, SIGH, MANUAL, CPAP (optional)
- Tidal volume: 0-1500ml
- I:E : 3:1-1:5
- Breathing rate: 4-99/min, 4-65/min under SIMV
- FiO2: 48%-100%
- Pressure trigger sensitivity:-2~0kPa , PEEP 0-20cmH2O (optional)
- Monitoring Parameters: Tidal volume, Minute volume, Breathing rate, Airway pressure
- Alarms: No VT, MV too high (low), Airway pressure too high(low), AC power off, back-up
- battery too low, audio alarms or prompt hints
- Power: Battery, AC Power AC 220V/50Hz
- Battery: ≥ 2 hours
- Basic configuration requirement: Main body 1 Unit, Oxygen cylinder 3L*1 Unit, Silicon mask/circuit for medical use*1 Piece, other accessories used to insure the basic operating.
- Net Weight: 3.5Kg
- Dimensions: 310mm x 190mm x 115mm (L x H x W).
- Reserve Condition: Temperature: -10~40degree, Relative humidity<90%
- Working condition: Temperature: 5~40 degree. Relative humidity< 80%
- User manual: English (standard)
Product Detail and Usage Pictures - Portable ventilator machine price MSLVM17
Contact US for more videos about: Portable ventilator machine price MSLVM17
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger