Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Specification of Portable ultrasound machine - MSLPU01
- Display mode: B(B-mode Ultrasound Imaging (The Definition of B Mode Ultrasound )), B/B,4B, B+M, and M (M Mode Ultrasound Definition)
- Convex array:C80R60
- Magnification:×0.8,×1.0,×1.2 (Depth hoist display),and × 1.5,×1 .8,×2.0 (Depth hoist display)
- Dynamic range:64~96dB adjustable.
- Focusing:Four sections of dynamic electronic focusing may be elected.
- Pre-processes:changeable aperture,dynamic changes of the marks,dynamic filter and edge enhancement,etc.
- Pro-processes:8 kind of γ adjustments,16 kinds of color process,line correlation,frame correlation and linear interpolation,etc.
- Frequency conversion:2.5MHz/3.0MHz/3.5MHz/4.0MHz/6.5MHz/7MHz(Matching 6.5MHZ cavity probe and 7 MHz High-frequency linear array probe).
- Calculation:distance,perimeter,area,heart rate,pregnancy week (BPD,GS,CRL,FL,AC) and
- anticipated delivery date.
- Note:name,serial numbers of case history,gender,age,16 body marks (with probe),full-screen character,real-time clock
- Puncture guide:The puncture guide line can be displayed under B mode.
- Gain control:The total gain,near field and far field can be adjusted successively.
- Image polarity:left/right,black/white and up/down reverse.
- Fractionated gain:2 time of enlargements
- Movie memory:256 pictures can be memorized successively when the real-time is displayed.
- Image memory:128 pictures Permanent storage.
- Image review:Images can be reviewed successively and checked one by one.
- Output interface:1 groups of SVGA video output may mate with SVGA color monitor.
- 1 groups of PAL video output may mate with PAL monitor,video image recording instrument and
- image workshop,etc.
- 1 group of USB Connection.
Main technical index
Product Detail and Usage Pictures - Low Cost ultrasound machines MSLPU01
Contact US for more videos about: Low Cost ultrasound machines MSLPU01
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger