Finger Pulse Oximeter MSLXY44
Finger pulse oximeter is an economical and accurate method to detect pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation by finger. Self-adjusting finger clip and simple one-button design are easy to operate. Small size, easy to carry. Suitable for daily use, measuring your health at any time.
It is widely used in homes, hospitals, oxygen bars, sports health care (used before and after exercise, not recommended during exercise), community medical care and other areas. Applicable to plateau tourism and mountaineering enthusiasts, patients (patients who have been at home for a long time or patients in emergency state), elderly people over 60 years old, people who work more than 12 hours a day, athletes (professional sports training or sports enthusiasts) Confined environmental workers, etc. This product is not suitable for continuous monitoring of patients.
1. Display parameters: blood oxygen SPO2 value, pulse PR value, histogram, PI perfusion index
2. Display screen: 3 display screens to choose from
3. Power supply: 2 AAA batteries
4. Energy saving and environmental protection: ultra-low power consumption design of the product, power saving and durable
5. Voltage warning: when the battery voltage is too low may affect normal use, there is a low voltage warning prompt
6. One-key start-up: One-key start-up function, simple operation
7. Automatic shutdown: When no signal is generated, the product will automatically shut down after 8 seconds
8. Advantages: Set blood oxygen probe and processing display module in one, simple product use, low power consumption, small size, light weight, easy to carry
Blood oxygen saturation measurement range: 70% ~ 99%
Pulse rate measurement range: 30BPM ~ 240BPM
Oxygen saturation measurement accuracy: ± 2% within the range of 70% ~ 99%, ≤70% not
defined Pulse rate measurement accuracy: ± 1BPM or ± 1% of the measured value
Blood Oxygen Saturation Resolution: Blood Oxygen Saturation ± 1%
Power consumption: less than 30mA
Automatic shutdown: Automatically shut down in 8 seconds when no finger is inserted.
Operating temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
Storage humidity: 15% ~ 80% when working, 10% ~ 80% storage
Atmospheric pressure: 70Kpa ~ 106Kpa
Battery model: 2 * 1.5V (2 AAA alkaline, the product does not contain batteries)
Material:ABS + PC
-1 x fingertip oximeter
-1 x lanyard
-1 x plastic lining
-1 x English user manual
-1 x color box
Monitoring parameter SpO2:
Oxygenated hemoglobin saturation (SpO2)
Patient type: Applicable to all persons over 4 years old
Measuring range: 70-99%
Accuracy: within 70%--99% ± 2%
Oximeter saturation: an important indicator that reflects the oxygen status in the body, it is generally believed that the normal value of blood oxygen saturation should not be less than 94%, and less than 94% is regarded as insufficient oxygen supply.
Heart rate Pulse repetition frequency (PR) BPM:
Measuring range: 30 bpm-250 bpm
bpm solution: 1
Accuracy: 1% or 1 bpm
Heart rate (Heart Rate): refers to the number of times the heart beats per minute. That is, within a certain period of time, the heart beats fast or slow. The same person, his heart rate slows down when he is quiet or sleeping, and his heart rate increases when he is exercising or feeling excited
Blood flow perfusion indicator PI value: Measuring range 0.2% -30% PI
PI refers to the Perfusion Index (PI). The PI value reflects the pulsating blood flow, that is, the blood perfusion ability. The greater the pulsating blood flow, the more pulsating components and the greater the PI value. Therefore, the measurement site (skin, nails, bones, etc.) and the patient's own blood perfusion (arterial blood flow) will affect the PI value. Since the sympathetic nerve affects heart rate and arterial blood pressure (affects pulse arterial blood flow), the human nervous system or mental state also indirectly affects the PI value. Therefore, the PI value will be different under different anesthesia conditions.
1. According to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment, insert two AAA batteries and close the battery cover
2. Pinch open finger clip pulse oximeter clip
3. Insert your finger into the rubber hole (finger should be fully extended) and release the clip
4. Click the switch button on the front panel
5. Do not shake your fingers during use, and do not put the human body in motion
6. Read relevant data directly from the display, the display can show blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate and pulse amplitude, PI perfusion index
1. Avoid exposure or direct sunlight
2. Avoid measuring in motion, do not shake your fingers
3. Avoid extreme infrared or ultraviolet radiation
4. Avoid contact with organic solvents, mist, dust, corrosive gases
5. Avoid using near radio frequency transmitters or other sources of electrical noise, such as: electronic surgical instruments, mobile phones, two-way wireless communication equipment for vehicles, electronic appliances, high-definition televisions, etc.
6. This instrument is not suitable for infants and newborns, only for children and adults over 4 years old.
7. When the pulse rate waveform is normalized and the pulse rate waveform tends to be smooth and stable, the measured value read is normal, and the pulse rate waveform is also standard at this time.
8. The finger of the person to be tested should be clean, and nails cannot be applied with cosmetics such as nail polish
9. The finger is inserted into the rubber hole, and the fingernail must be facing upward, in the same direction as the display