Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Features of Oxygen Analyzer MSLOA01
- 1.For all adult and neonatal oxygen analysis
- Measures Fi02 concentration. Use with incubators, oxygen hoods. ventilators, CPAP and nebulisers . Operates on mains power and has 4-6 hour battery for back up and use during transport.
- 2.Ultimate Safety
- Has a unique alarm that alerts the caregiver if Fi02 drifts more than 2% away from set level. Alarms adjustable to monitor high/low limits.
- 3.Easy to Use
- One-button calibration in room air or 100% oxygen. On screen instructions. Big, easy to see display.
Specification of Oxygen Analyzer MSLOA01
- 1. Size：152×92×31mm weight：180g
- 2. Monitor range：21%--100%
- 3. It has a response time of typically 6s with accuracy to 99%.
- 4.A large and ultrathin HD-LCD display imported from US:（58×31）mm
- 6.Power supply：AC/DC alternative;input 220 V--240V AC 50Hz，output 3.7V DC，detachable and rechargable Li-ion battery:900mAh；serve for 6-10h after fully recharged.
- 7.Working condition：operating range :0℃--40℃；humidity range:10%--95%；atmospheric pressure range: 700hPa--1060 hPa；
- 8.Storage temperature:-10℃--50℃；operating range:0℃--40℃； humidity range:10%--95%.
Client Usage Photos of Oxygen Analyzer MSLOA01
- Please contact us for more details.
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger