2. The vein finder sends light when aim the palm at the light bulb.
3. Rotate the rotary switch, adjust the strength of light, the veins are visible to the surrounding dark blood vessels.
4. After vein puncture, turn off the rotary switch.
Attention and Caution
1. The instrument integrates bulb with sensor. After turning on the rotary switch, cover the sensor area with palm, then bulb sending light.
2. Don't touch the position of the red light bulb before turning on the switch. Don't squeeze the red light bulb hard.
3. Please try to reset or place palm on position of the red light bulb more closely if it doesn't work under normal operating conditions. Please contact after-sales staff if the problem still can't be solved.
4. The instrument has no waterproof function, please keep it from water and don't operate with wet hands.
5. The battery indicator displaying blue indicates the instrument needs to be recharged in time. If it is fully charged, battery indicator turns white, please unplug the charger on time.
6. The fan works to help the heat dissipation while the instrument is working.
7. Please turn off the instrument when its shell heats after working for a period of time, and restart it later after cooling it for a moment in the air.
8. Please adequately cover the red LED bulb fully when it works. Avoid light leaking to make full use of it.
9. Don't look straight at the red light bulb when it is working.
10. Working hours must not exceed 90 seconds.
1. Keep the instrument properly after use. Keep it away from sharp objects and high temperature.
2. It is suggest that the instrument should not be used when it is charging.
Store in the cool, dry, dark place where temperature is between 4 Degree Celsius to 40 Degree Celsius
and relative humidity does not exceed 85%.
Product Description Of Portable infrared vein transilluminator MSL-261