Features of Neonatal Phototherapy Eye Mask MSLM004
- Pure cotton non-woven fabric, absorbent and breathable, reducing friction
- Fitting the face, blocking the light
- Medical pressure sensitive adhesive, sticky design, easy to use, without skin irritation
- Black shading material, effectively absorbing blue light
Speification of Neonatal Phototherapy Eye Mask MSLM004
- L type is suitable for newborns with a head circumference of 34-39CM
- M type uses a newborn with a head circumference of 29-34CM
- Scope of application: pathological jaundice, premature infants, children with hemolysis, newborn babies requiring blue light therapy
- Intended use: Provide general protection to patients from external damage from other devices
- Contraindications: Children with infected or untreated eyes, as well as those with skin damage should be used with caution or consult a doctor.
- Adverse reactions: Occasionally, the skin epidermis is red, and disappears after being stopped.
Client Usage Photos of Neonatal Phototherapy Eye Mask MSLM004
Please contact us if you want to know more details.