Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Feature of Neonatal CPAP ICU Ventilator MSLVM31
- Provide a safe and controlled oxygen concentration (Fi02) for infant
- Keep functional residual capacity(FRC)effectively
- Help infant to reduce the work of breathing(WOB)
- Reduce the need for invasive mechanical ventilation
- Provide a better temperature and humidity gas for infant
- Reduce the incidence of chronic pneumonia (CLD) obviously
- Improve some non lung physiological indicators such as height, weight, etc.
Specificaiton of Neonatal CPAP ICU Ventilator MSLVM31
- Performance parameter :
- ( F102): 21%-100%
- ( Flow) : 0-10LPM CPAP pressure:0.3-1.0kPa ( 3-10cmH20)
- Lock of pressure alarm: It should be sounded by alarm when oxygen source supplied is interruptive or power failure.
- Noise for whole machine: It is not more than 55 dB(A)
- CPAP Generator :
- CPAP pressure lever can easily set the pressure of oscillating gas in the water column from 3 to 10 cm H2O
- Automatic water level adjustment ensures the constant pressure level of CPAP.
- Removable jug makes CPAP spoil excess condensed water without interruption.
- General parameter :
- Requirement for the gas source: Oxygen :0.3MPa-0.4MPa
- Power voltage:a.c 220V±22V , 50 Hz±1Hz
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger