Multifunction Analyzer - Glucose | Uric acid | Total cholesterol
Multifunction Analyzeris applied to monitor the concentration of blood glucose, uric acid, cholesterol in peripheral whole blood or venous whole blood of human body in vitro. This product is only used
for daily self-monitoring. The test results cannot be considered as the basis of clinical diagnosis, screening and medication guidance.
Principle of measurement
The test is based on electrochemical sensor technology. The Analyzer measures the electrical current generated by the reaction of glucose, uric acid and cholesterol with the reagent of the strip, and displays the corresponding blood glucose
, uric acid, cholesterol level. The strength of the current produced by the reaction depends on the amount of glucose, uric acid, cholesterol in the blood sample.
1. Test Sample: Capillary or venous Whole Blood
2. Test Time: GLU 20 seconds, UA 20 seconds, CHOL 60 seconds
3. Measuring Range: GLU 2.2mmol/L ~ 27.8mmol/L
UA 179mmol/L ~ 1190μmol/L CHOL 2.59mmol/L ~ 10.35mmol/L
4. Sample Volume: about 3μl of GLU, about 3μl of UA, about 15μl of CHOL
5. Hematocrit Range: 30 – 55%
6. Storage / transportation environment: -20Degree Celsius~55Degree Celsius,
Product Detail and Usage Pictures - Multifunction Analyzer - Glucose & Uric acid & Total cholesterol Test
Contact US for more videos about: Multifunction Analyzer - Glucose & Uric acid & Total cholesterol Test