Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
MSLVL3R Image inspection scope - ENT inspection Features:
1) change the different probe, respectively check the ear, nose, throat .
2) save the high costs of traditional ent check equipment, such as light source, CCD, monitor, etc.
3) light and portable, use in the emergency room,normal diagnostic and patient room multiple places.
4) a standard-definition images. Insert SD card can store much frozen image, to connect the computer & print report.
5) 3 inch standard-definition LCD screen, taken by watching them.
6) Scope can be connected the big size monitor, the realization of synchronous observation.
MSLVL3R Image inspection scope -ENT inspection specification
- 1) the normal conditions of use
- a) temperature: 10 Degree Celsius to 40 Degree Celsius;
- b) relative humidity:≤ 80% .
- c) atmospheric pressure: 860 hpa ~1060 hpa.
- 2) transport and storage conditions
- a) environmental temperature range: - 40 Degree Celsius ~ 55 Degree Celsius;
- b) range of relative humidity: 10% ~ 100%, including condensation;
- c) the atmospheric pressure : 50 kpa ~ 106 kpa.
- 3) product features
- a) the product belonging to the class of BF type internal power equipment;
- b) voltage: DC110-220 - v (charger working voltage) Internal lithium battery voltage: 600mA DC5V;
- c) the product operation type: continusly;
- d) products don't have the defibrillators current effect protection of the application ;
- e) product no signal input part;
- f) the product has signal output section;
- g) product belongs to the common equipment;
- h) products are portable devices.
- i) waterproof class: IPX1.
- j) products do not belong to the AP type or APG type
- Image device: 640*480 Sensor
- Focal Length:10mm-200mm
- Lens view Angle:100°
- Light Source:5pcs White LED
- Power input:DC3.6V
- Length of the work
Product Description Of MSLVL3R ENT image inspection scope
Product Detail and Usage Pictures - MSLVL3R ENT image inspection scope
Contact US for more videos about: MSLVL3R ENT image inspection scope
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger