Biphasic AED Technology Specifications
- 1. biphasic defibrillator
- 2. AED, MANNUAL, monitor, these three mode
- 3. Easy operation
- 4. CE,ISO certificate
- 5.NI-MH battery
The DM7000 Defibrillator Monitor is a safe, easy to use defibrillation and monitor device. The System is an extremely flexible device that incorporates a MANUAL defibrillation mode, MONITOR mode and AED mode.
Biphasic defibrillator Manual mode
- When the DM7000 works in MANUAL mode, it analyzes the patient's ECG waveform, to show the Heart Rate. The operator doctor must judge when to defibrillation. The machine delivers the defibrillation shock through the handles or the defibrillator pads.
- When in MANUAL mode press SYNC button, the DM7000 can recognize atria fibrillation and indicate R peak at ECG waveform. The DM7000 transfers ENERGY at the first R peak when the operator press SHOCK button.
Biphasic defibrillator AED mode
- When the DM7000 works in AED mode, it can recognize ventricular fibrillation and other ventricular tachycardia and guides operators through the defibrillation process. When properly connected to a patient who is unconscious, not breathing, and without a pulse, the DM7000 analyzes the patient's heart rhythm, provides text and audio instruction prompts, determines if a shockable situation exists and if appropriate, press the Shock button.
- The DM7000 delivers the defibrillation shock through two self-adhesive, pre-gelled, low-impedance electrode defibrillator pads. The pads are sold as disposable kits.
Biphasic defibrillator Monitor mode
- The MONITOR mode function of the DM7000 is used to monitor ECG waveform and show the heart rate, and to alarm when heart rate is above or below limits set by the operator. In the MONITOR mode it can display ECG waveform by the 3 lines cable or 5 lines cable.