Main characteristics are stated as follows:
- a.Gas-driven, electrical control, time-pressure switch, and pressure limit control
- b.Have air-oxygen mixer particles of high-performance, can adjust the oxygen concentration conveniently and accurately.
- c.Apply electronic PEEP, can make continuous adjustment of PEEP.
- d.PTR has 2 kinds of trigger ways: Pressure trigger and flow trigger.
- e. Apply highly and fast sensitive pressure sensor and flow sensor to airway pressure, gas flow detection, control and display, and has ventilation auto-compensation
- f. Many ventilator modes: VCV, PCV. PSV, SIMV. PSIMV(SIMV+PSV), CPAP.
- g. Apply led, real-time displays these parameters, such as controlling frequency, tidal volume, ventilation, total breathing frequency, self respiratory rate, compliance, airway resistance, oxygen concentration, it also displays pressure and curve of flow vale to time.
- h. P-V (Pressure-Volume), F-V (Flow-Volume).
- i. When the ventilator runs abnormally or is incorrectly operated, it will trigger both audio and visual alarms to protect itself.
- j. even if the power is off, no chokes will occur to the patients, for the respiration tubes are connected to the outer atmosphere.
- Normal working conditions of PA-900B II:
- Temperature: 10~40 Degree Celsius
- Relative Humidity: ≤80%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 86 kPa ～ 106 kPa
- Gas: medical oxygen and compressed air of 280～ 600kPa
- Power: AC220V±10%, 50±1Hz, 40VA, with ground protection.
- Assistant Respiration, controlling respiration, autonomous respiration
- End-Inspiratory Halts
- Sigh (deep breath)
- VCV (volume control ventilation)
- PCV (Pressure Control Respiration mode)
- PSV (Pressure supporting volume)
- IMV (Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation mode)
- SIMV (Simultaneous Intermittent Mandatory mode)
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- Tidal Volume adjustment: 0-1500ml
- Tidal Volume: 50~1500ml, error of displayed value: 100 ml and lower than ±20 mL, others ±20 %
- Maximum ventilation capacity per minute: ≥18L/m,
- Oxygen Concentration: 21%-100%,±15% error allowed
- Ventilation Conformance: ≤ 30 mL／kPa
- IPPV range: 0~99 times/m, ±15% error allowed.
- I/E Ratio: 4:1、3:1.、2:1.、1:1.、1:1.5、1:2.、1:2.5、1:3.、1:4, ±15% error allowed
- SIMV: 1-20 times/m, ±15% error allowed.
- Maximum Safety Pressure: ≤6.0kPa
- Control Pressure: 0.3kPa ～ 4 – PEEP
- PTR sensitivity: PEEP－1 cmH2O～PEEP—9 cmH2O adjustable, ±1 cmH2O error allowed.
- End-inhale continuous time: 0 ～ 50% adjustable, that is 0.1s ～ 20 s.
- PEEP: 0.1 kPa～1.0 kPa
- flow trigger sensitivity: Level 3 and Level 8.
- Pressure Restriction: 1～6kPa, ±20 % error allowed.
- Sigh( deep breath): deep breath in 100 times breath, 1-8 times adjustable( after 10-100 times’ control breath,
- there will be 1 time deep breath), the inspiration time is 1.5 times to the setup time.
- Sustained Operation: 24 hours for main power supply, no less than 30 minutes for built-in battery application only.