Retina Lens with slit lamps MSL009 introduction:
- Retina lens (for slit lamp) is used to observe patient's fundus and examine the
- internal situation of patients' eyes through their papillary in coordination with slit lamp microscope. It helps doctors to make correct diagnosis of patient's eye diseases and other symptoms.
- Our products are complying with the relevant provision of ISO 13485.
- Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Cleaning: Wipe the lenses off with soft cotton dipped with absolute alcohol
- Disinfection: Put the lenses in glutaraldehyde disinfectant soaking for 20 minutes, rinse it with cold or warm water, and then store it in the added box after airing.
- Sterilization: Sterilize the lenses in ethylene oxide (54C) for one hour, then left it
- airing for 12 hours.
- Warning: Do not expose the lens to high-pressure or be boiled for sterilization.