Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Hearing Test | Diagnostic Audiometer MSLAD02 specification
- 2 separate and identical channels.
- Frequency range:
- Air and Sound Field: 12 standard frequencies from 125 to 12500Hz
- With High Frequency Option: up to 16000 Hz
- Bone: 250 – 8000 Hz standard frequencies
- Insert phones: 125 - 8000 Hz
- Accuracy: Better than ±0.1%
- Tone: Continuous pure tone
- Warble: 1 - 20 Hz in 1 Hz steps. Mod. width 1% - 25%
- in 1% steps
- Pulse: Pulsing signal, frequency range 0.25 to 2.5 Hz
- Impulse: Single pulse presented for a preset period of
- time: 0.25 to 2.5 sec.
- Masking: Contralateral
- Narrow band noise or White noise
- Monaural or binaural testing using any input/masking signals.
- Automatic update of selected word count method.
- Storage of up to ten sets of counter value and dB HL.
- Microphone: Live voice through gooseneck mic. or optional
- Talk-over/Talk-back mic./monitor headset
- External input: CD/Tape 2 channel input for recorded speech/noise
- Masking: Ipsi or Contralateral
- Speech noise or White noise
- SISI: Brief random increases in intensity.
- Automatic update of % of correct response.
- 5, 4, 3, 1, 0.75, 0.50 or 0.25 dB HL increments.
- Fowler (ABLB): Alternating tone presentation to Left and Right ear.
- Five sets of ‘equal loudness balance’ values can be
- Alternation frequency selectable from 0.25 to 2.5 Hz.
- Stenger: Binaural tone test
- HIS: Automatic Hearing Instrument Simulation that
- enables you to show the benefit of wearing a
- hearing instrument in a quick, easy and efficient way.
Hearing Level Range
- Maximum output will be limited by the transducer capability.
- Typical values are:
- Air: -10 to 120 dB HL at mid-frequencies
- Bone: -10 to 70 dB HL at mid-frequencies
- AC = Air Conduction: Phones (TDH39, HDA200, and E-A-RTONE
- BC =Bone Conduction: B71
- SP = Special: Sound Field using speakers (internal amp. 2 x 2.3 W
- at 8 Ohm) or Air Conduction using Phones
- CD/Tape: 2 channels, 0.1 to 2.0 Vrms, 10 kOhm
- Internal power supply to CD player (1.5 - 10 V)
- Talk-over: 2 channel external microphones
- Electret or dynamic microphones
- Alternatively use the built-in microphone
- Talk-back: 1 channel, 0.002 to 0.02 Vrms
- (Electret or dynamic microphones)
- Two stereo monitor sockets for headphones.
- One socket is fitted with a Talk-over Mic. input option.
- RS232 Serial Interface connection to PC for data transfer using the AudiLink software.
- Internal, 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions & Weight
- (W x D x H) 450 x 290 x 85 mm, 17.7 x 11.4 x 3.3 in.
- Net Weight approx. 4.5 kg, 9.9 lbs.
Product Description Of Diagnostic Audiometer for Clinic MSLAD02
Product Detail and Usage Pictures - Diagnostic Audiometer for Clinic MSLAD02
Contact US for more videos about: Diagnostic Audiometer for Clinic MSLAD02
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger