Dual-slice CT Scanner System MSLCT-Dual
- MSLCT-Dual is a workhorse for all routine clinical applications. Two images per 0.8 second scanning speed, maximum 80 second continuous spiral scanning, 0.9 second reconstruction time and 2x0.8mm slice thickness make it possible to complete
one patient study with one breath-hold. A wide range of clinical applications, simple ease if use and advanced technologies bring new levels to CT imaging.
MSL CT Scanner System MSLCT-Dual Features
- Easy and intuitive operation to manage heavy patient loads.
- 0.8 sec rotation, 0.9 sec reconstruction for fast image acquisition and real-time display;
- 0.8 mm slices for sharp inner ears and conspicuous visualization of fine bone.
- Wide-open (70cm/27.6 inch) gantry design maximizes patient comfort and examination speed.
- Large power X-ray tube (2.5MHU) reserves for short inter-scan intervals.
- High frequency, high voltage generator (28KW) provides powerful penetration needed for difficult positions, heavy patients, etc.
- Dose Care provides real time dose modulation to minimize risk from radiation with no compromise in image quality.
DICOM 3.0 compliance makes it easy for image transfer and sharing.
Fast 3D processing tools for effective visualization, analysis, quantification and
documentation of clinical structures.
Minimum floor space requirements (18㎡) and short installation time due to compact design.