Dry immunofluorescence quantitative analyzer | HbA1c test kit
- 1 HbA1c TestStrip
- 2 Other Ingredients: Instruction SDCard Diluent;
Note: Avoid affecting the test result, please do not use different batches of products.
PRESERVATION AND STABILITY
The kit ispreserved at 4Degree Celsius—30Degree Celsius,validity period is 12 months.
The sample can usethe whole blood, but the test should be madewithin 1 hour after the blood collection.
- 1.Whole Bloodstatically settled and precipitated.
- 2.Add 10ul of precipitated sample, slightly blown and hit for 20 times, fully mixed.
- 1.Turn on the analyzer.
- 2.Read SD card.
- 3.Dispense 90ul of dilute whole blood sample at test strip.
- 4.Insert the strip into the analyzer after 5 minutes.
- 5.Analyze and detect, and then display test results.
- 6.Pull out the strip.
- 4%-6%: blood glucosecontrol
- 6%-8%: blood glucosecontrol up to standard
- >8%: suggest to intensify blood glucose control
- Note: It is suggested that each laboratory establish its own reference interval.
- Reference Basis: With asample book of 200 healthy people, the reference interval isdetermined by statistics.
- This kit is only for the whole blood test.
- The test result of this kit isonly one of the diagnostic aids for the clinicians.
- 1.Blank Limit: The blank limit of the kit is not more than 4%.
- 2.Accuracy: The relative deviation within therange of±10%.
- 3.Repeatability: CV%≤15%.
- 4.Linear Range: within 4%-14%, R≥0.990.
- 5.HOOKTest: No Hook effect in high concentration samples.
- 6.Inter batch difference: Difference between the three batch of kits is not more than 15%.
- 7.Stability: Te kit conforms to the above 1-5 indicatorsafter expiry time is full.
- 1.For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- 2.Do notinsertthe wet strip with blood or other fluids into the analyzer.
- 3.Do not use the damaged strip or strip in damaged pack.
- Do not mix the ingredientsof different kits.