Digital Microcomputer desktop PH meter MSLZJ021
The instrument is controlled by a microprocessor the intelligent pH meter, a rigorous screening and selection of the a highly reliable imports integration components refined, stable performance, reliable, and easy to operate. Suitable for the laboratory precision measuring solution acidity (pH) and electrode potential (mV), widely used in light industry, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, epidemic prevention, environmental protection, and education and scientific research departments electrochemical analysis.
This user manual complete guide you to install and use. At the same time, made a presentation of instrument maintenance, maintenance, and related considerations. Please read the user manual, so that you can better use our products to improve the efficiency of your work.
Before using this instrument, please be sure to take a few minutes to fill in the user manual accompanying the user registration card and mail or email me company. So that the company's sales engineers to provide technical support for more effective after-sales service.
unpacking the instrument, please check the following devices:
- - MSLZJ021 pH meter(1)
- - Molded PH composite electrode(1)
- - short circuit plug (plug electrode jack on the rear of the instrument)(1)
- - electrode holder(1)
- - Power adapter (9V DC output)(1)
- - standard buffer reagents: pH4, pH 6.86, pH 9.18(1)
- - User Guide(1)
Microcomputer desktop PH meter MSLZJ021 Working conditions
- - Ambient temperature：0 ~ 40 ℃； Relative Humidity： <85%
- - Electricity Supply source：9V DC power supply
- - no significant vibration
- - In addition to the Earth's magnetic field external magnetic field interference
- - Input impedance：≥ 1 × 1012Ω
- - zero drift： ≤ 0.01pH ± 1 word / 2 hours
- - solution temperature compensation range：0~ 100 ℃
E: represents the electric potential changes in millivolts. (MV)
pH: the changes of the pH of the solution.
t: indicates the measured solution temperature ℃.