CPAP Machines | APAP Machine for Sleep Apnea MSLCO7
CPAP Machines | APAP Machine for Sleep Apnea MSLCO7 Application
- The Bipap System makes a good performance in sleep center, home and other departments. From high to low acuity, simple to complex cases, adult to geriatric patients, Perlong Medical Bipap System offers you the choices you need in ventilation, monitoring and technique.
CPAP Machines | APAP Machine for Sleep Apnea MSLCO7 Features and trust points
- *3.5 inch LCD screen displays the ventilation parameters and alarm information.
- *Multiple working modes: CPAP, S, S/T, T adapt to wide range patient.
- *Integration breathing circuit design ensures easy operating and keeps tidy.
- *Shuting down is not required while refilling water.
- *Over 10000 units are installed in the world every year.
- *Designed and manufactured by Perlong Medical with over 23 years of experience in medical field.
- *Simplicity: Portable and friendly use.
CPAP Machines | APAP Machine for Sleep Apnea MSLCO7 Working principle
- * Blower can adjust the demanded pressure gas according to need, transfers the gas to patients through humidifier.
- * Control panel processes the setting parameters, pressure and flow of respiratory and other data stated by panel operation, shows the control value and monitoring value on the display.
- * According to the alarm parameter value stated by panel, the control panel can report the alarm by sound and light when the monitoring parameter exceeds the setting parameter.
CPAP Machines | APAP Machine for Sleep Apnea MSLCO7 Suitable patients
- * Simple obesity causes respiratory tract (nose and throat) stenosis snorers.
- * Chronic rhinitis, pharyngitis, turbinate hypertrophy, septum bends, tongue root hypertrophy, uvula hypertrophy, tonsil hypertrophy, pharynx hypertrophy cause upper respiratory tract stenosis snorers.
- * Congenital short jaw snorers (small chin) lead to the upper respiratory tract stenosis.
- * All snoring (snoring) accompanied by sleep apnea, suffocation, stopped breathing, low ventilation, oxygen, and low blood oxygen content.
- * All patients who get medical monitoring and diagnosis that suffering from slight to severe obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
CPAP Machines | APAP Machine for Sleep Apnea MSLCO7 Structure of product
- 1. press button (modify the working parameter ang control the working status)
- 2. display screen (display system setting, monitoring parameter, waveform, alarm an etc.)
- 3. inspiratory port (connect 1.8m breathing pipe), display the water level of humidifier
- 4. Humidifier
- 5. DC power port (connect 24V DC power)
- 6. Filter control and air inlet
- 7. Label of equipment
- 8. Cap of the humidifier