Digital Wireless flat panel x ray detector MSL1500C Production Feature
Friendly Operation Experience
14"x17" cassette-sized wireless detector; easily fits into standard bucky tray cabinets for upgrading a
film or CR system to a flat-panel DR system.
No wiring to generator with patented Full-Field Automatic Exposure Detection (F AED ) Technology.
Wireless acquisition and transfer of a full resolution radiography image in~4 sec with 802.11n interface
and dual-bands (2.4/5GHz) at 300Mbps data transmission rate.
Superior Image Quality
The best performance CsI direct-deposition technology on new generation of TFT/PIN PD panel and
low noise electronics.
"Care about you" Design Philosophy
Extra long battery life with 1400 shots/charge (10 sec interval between shots) and 7 hours stand-by time.
Light weight and slim design with built-in foldable handle; rubber insulated frame and high strength
aluminum-alloy case ensure safe and convenient operations.
MSL 14"*17" Digital Wireless flat panel x ray detector MSL1500C Specifications
- Scintillator CsI Direct Deposit
- Active Area 434 x 355 mm2 (14"x17")
- Pixel Array 2816X2304
- Pixel Pitch 154 μm
- Greyscale 16 bits
- Limiting Resolution 3.3lp/mm
- Communication Interface GbitE
- Image Acquisition Time 2-3s
- Exposure Control F2AEDManual
- Dimension 460x384x15mm3 (15"x18"x0.6")
- Weight 3.0Kg (6.6lbs)
- Housing Material Carbon fiber front
- High Strength aluminium alloy back
- Power Dissipation <8W (standby) 20W (operating)
- Power Supply 100-240V AC
- Frequency 50/60Hz
- Detector Imaging Time:not more than 4S