Product Description Of Buy Anesthesia Ventilator machine MSLGA13
MSL Anesthesia Ventilator machine-MSLGA13 Overview
- This MSLGA13 Anesthesia Machine is an essential important anesthesia device in an operation room. Its function is to provide oxygen and anesthetic agent to a patient needing to go through an anesthesia operation and perform ventilation management.
- This anesthesia machine is intended for use in children and adults with a body weight heavier than 10kg.
- This MSLGA13 Anesthesia Machine is equipped with an accurate dedicated anaesthetic vaporizer and a safety device for preventing cyanosis and necessary alarm system. During the anesthesia, the patient’s respiratory functions can be managed by using a microcomputer controlled pneumatic electrically controlled synchronizing anesthesia respirator.
- Each connection part of the whole machine is a standard interface. A highly efficient and large volume soda lime absorber can minimize the re-inhalation of carbon dioxide by the patient
Best Anesthesia Ventilator for sale-MSLGA13 Technical
- 1 Operating mode: circulatory closed, semi-closed and semi-open.
- 2 Gas requirement: medical oxygen and laughing gas with a pressure ranging from 0.3MPa to 0.5 MPa.
- 3 The maximum error of the pressure testing device should not exceed ± (4% of the full scale reading + 8% of the actual reading).
- 4 For oxygen and laughing gas, a special pressure regulator with a safety valve will be provided. The exhaust pressure of the safety valve should not be higher than 6 kPa.
- 5 Indication range of the oxygen and laughing gas flow meter: 0.1 L／min ～ 10 L／min. When the flow rate ranges from 10% of the full scale value to 100%, the scale accuracy should be within ±10％ of the indicated value.
- 6. The flow meter is equipped with an oxygen-laughing gas proportional control device. When the oxygen concentration in the mixed gas N2O/O2 conveyed by the anesthesia machine is no lower than 20% (V/V) or the FiO2 is lower than 20%, the machine will emit an alarm.
- 7. When the oxygen pressure of the anesthesia machine is 0.20MPa±0.05MPa, the machine raises a low gas source pressure alarm which is a high priority alarm, and shuts off the laughing gas conveyed to the common gas outlet.
- 8. Oxygen Flush:25~75 L/Min;
- 9. Anesthetic gas concentration adjustment range of vaporizer: ０～5％, relative error ±20 %.
- 10. The exhaust pressure of the safety valve of the respiratory circuit is no higher than 6 kPa.
- 11. Anesthesia ventilator
- 11.1 Respiration Mode:IPPV,SIPPV,Manu
- 11.2 Respiration Frequency:4~40bpm
- 11.3 I/E Ratio:1:1.5~1:4
- 11.4 Tidal Volume:50~1500mL
- 11.5 Ptr:-10~10hPa
- 11.6 Controlled ventilation and assisted ventilation switching time: 6s
- 11.7 Maximum safety pressure: ≤ 12.5 kPa.
- 11.8 Pressure limit range: 1～6 kPa
- 11.9 Airway pressure alarm: adjustment range of upper alarm limit: 0.3kPa ～ 6 kPa, permissible error ±0.2 kPa, or ±15% (whichever is greater), the machine should immediately raise a high level alarm when the airway pressure rises to the alarm value; the lower alarm limit ranges from 0.2 to 5 kPa and the permissible error is ±0.2 kPa or ±15% (whichever is greater). The machine should immediately raise a medium level alarm when the airway pressure drops to the alarm value and such condition lasts 4 to 15s.
- 11.10 Tidal volume alarm: the upper alarm limit ranges from 50 to 2000ml, the permissible error is ±20％, the adjustment range of the lower alarm limit is 0~1800ml, the permissible error is ±20％ and the machine should raise a medium level alarm.
- 11.11 Ventilation volume lower alarm limit: the adjustment range is 0~12 L/min , and the permissible error is ±20％. The ventilation volume upper alarm limit is fixed to be 25 L/min, the permissible error is ±20％ and the machine should raise a medium level alarm.
- 11.12 Power supply fault alarm: the machine should give audible alarm in case of power outage and the alarm should last more than 120s.
- 11.13 The silencing time of the audible alarm signal should be less than 120s. The alarm status should not be deactivated and visual alarm signal should not be intermittent.
- 11.14 The emergency battery should be a lead acid battery with a rated output voltage of DC 12V. The duration of the operation of the anesthetic respirator driven by the battery should be more than 60min.