Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Feature of Neonatal CPAP ICU Ventilator MSLVM32
- Provide a safe and controlled oxygen concentration(FIO2) for infant.
- keep functional residual capacity (FRC) effectively.
- Help infant to reduce the work of breathing(WOB)
- Reduce the need for invasive mechanical ventilation.
- Provide a better temperature and humidity gas for infant.
- Reduce the incidence of chronic pneumonia (CLD) obviously.
- Improve some non lung physiological indicators, such as height, weight,etc.
Specificaiton of Neonatal CPAP ICU Ventilator MSLVM32
- FIO2(air -oxygen blender): 21%-100%
- Flow control: 0-18LPM (match with flowmeter)
- Flow control: 0-10LPM (match with inhaler)
- Continuous CPAP contro1:0.3-1.0 Kpa ( 3-10cm H20)
- Pressure difference alarm: Pressure difference of oxygen supply is more than 1.1 Mpa, sound alarm.
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger