Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Introduction of BladderScan - Portable 3D Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Machine MSLPU38
Advantages of Ultrasound Bladder Scanner MSLPU38
- More advanced algorithm, more powerful bladder wall recognition technology, more accurate Contour technology, higher accuracy of the probe makes scanning results more accurate.
- High recognition rate for the bladder wall with air, accurate amount of urine volume even when the bladder is not fully filled.
- Real-time imaging during the scanning process, real-time monitoring of catheter insertion to better prevent pain caused by inappropriate insertion.
-10ml ~ 2000ml large measurement range.
- The probe uses new three-dimensional stepping motor, can maintain lasting high-precision scanning, periodic calibration is not needed.
- Built-in identifiable parameters within the probe, the probe can be quickly replaced without the need for secondary calibration.
- Built-in 24wh large capacity battery, continuous working time> 4 hours, and the battery can be quickly replaced.
- Touch screen operation, simple menus, easy and quick to use.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry.
Technical specification Portable 3D Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Machine MSLPU38
- 1. Ultrasonic probe: 3D scan, 2.6MHz broadband frequency probe;
- 2. Screen: 5.6-inch LCD touch screen, 640 × 480 resolution;
- 3. Measuring range: 10ml ~ 2000ml;
- 4. Automatic measurement error <15%;
- 5. Scan time: <2 seconds;
- 6. Volume measurement time: <2 seconds;
- 7. Scanned image display frame: 4 frames / seconds;
- 8. Case Storage: Maximum 32G, SD card data storage, can store cases> 40000;
- 9. Printing: Built-in thermal printer;
- 10. Probe holding device: with holder and probe wire winding frame;
- 11. Interface: one probe interface, one SD card slot, one power input jack;
- 12. Battery: Built-in 24wh battery, continuous working time> 4 hours, can be connected to an external 12V/2A battery, built-in battery charging time is 3 hours;
- 13. Input Power: 100 ~ 260V AC power to charge power adapter, adapter supplies 12V DC to the scanner;
- 14. Dimension: 200mm (height) × 160mm (width) × 140mm (thickness).
Product Detail and Usage Pictures - Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner MSLPU38
Contact US for more videos about: Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner MSLPU38
Connect us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger