Best Seller Medical projection infrared vein finder MSL-265
MSL Medical projection infrared vein finder MSL-265 Operating Principle
Infrared Vein Finder acquires image of subcutaneous veins,the image which
results from dealing with image signal is projected onto the surface of the skin.
Thus, subcutaneous vein image will be displayed on the skin surface of the corresponding position.
Cheap Medical projection infrared vein finder MSL-265 Technical Parameter
Effective positive projection distance: 29cm~31cm
Light projection: 300lux~1000lux
Active radiation contains wavelength light: 750nm~980nm
Electrical source: lithium ion polymer batteries
Service voltage: d.c. 3.0V~4.2V
Prevent into the liquid level: IPX0
Attention and Caution
1. Infrared Vein Finder is a kind of medical equipment which it forms the subcutaneous
vein image in situ for contactless.
2. In order to accurately examine the position of the vein, it is suggested put the product at
the proper height and angle, and keep the product located in the center of the target vein.
3. Don't look straight at the light source when it is working.
4. This product belongs to the electronic equipment. There could be outside interference
by electromagnetic signal.So please stay away from other equipments when using.
5. It is suggest that the instrument should not be used when it is charging.
6. The instrument has no waterproof function, please keep it from liquid.
7. Please do not open, disassemble or repair the instrument by youself.
8. If the product is expected to be not used for a long time, please charge the product fully,
clean and package it in a dry, shady and cool place to store by the original packaging materials.
Please avoid putting the product upside down and under heavy stuff when storaging.
9. This product contains lithium polymer batteries, it is strictly prohibited to put the product into the fire.
Don't discard at will and contact the manufacturer for recycling.
1. It is suggestedto maintain regular equipment, ensure it enough clean before use.
2. Attention for instrument maintenance matters:
a. The instrument has no waterproof function, please keep it from water and don't operate with wet hands.
b. Please do not use the method of ultraviolet irradiation or high temperatures for disinfection.
c. It is suggested that do not charge the instrument when it is maintained.
d. You can disinfect the instrument by a clean dry cloth which be wet with soap, medicinal alcohol and twisted dry.
Store in the cool, dry, dark place where temperature is between 5 Degree Celsiusto 40 Degree Celsius
and relative humidity does not exceed 80%.