Advanced design Dynamic ECG System MSLHT01 Introduction
Dynamic ECG Systems adopt 12-lead system of international standard, which can continuously record ECG waveform for 24-hour and analyze ECG waveform by the PC software. It is applicable for use in medical institution and community.
MSL 12-lead ECG System MSLHT01 Function
1) The recorder can real-time store ECG data for 24-hour.
2) Arrhythmia analysis basing on MCSSTM and TMCATM can greatly reduce doctor’s work.
3) Sync analysis for 12-lead, which ensures that QRS waveform can be found accurately, and no distortion.
4) With more than 10 templates(such as atrial premature beat, ventricular premature beat, long interval, atrial fibrillation, etc.) and many user-defined modules, which can almost distinguish any kind of pathologic waveforms.
5) Flexible analysis channel selection function, which ensures that any channels can be selected as the main analysis channel.
6) Flexible atrial fibrillation analysis, which ensures that physicians can use the whole or segmented AUTO/manual analysis, more accurate in atrial fibrillation analysis.
7) All pacemakers(such as AAI, VVI, DDD etc.) can be analyzed by the powerful pacemaker analysis function.
8) With many pacing analysis templates, such as “Dual chamber pacing”, “Atrial pacing”, “Ventricular pacing”, “Ventricular Pseudofusion” and “Ventricular asynchronous pacing”, etc.
9) Single or full-lead ECG in any time bucket can be reviewed by the fast review analysisfunction. 10)With analysis functions for 5-minute, 1-hour and 24-hour heart rate variability.
11)One-key print, convenient and fast to print the reports. 12)Perfect case management function.
13) Abnormal ST can be analyzed according to the whole and event by the advanced ST segment analysis and total load of myocardial ischemia, which can help the doctors comprehensively judge myocardial ischemia.
14) The risk of sleep breath pause can be predicted by the unique "Sleep breath pause syndrome"analysis function.
15) The death risk in patients with myocardial infarction can be predicted by the "HRT" analysis function. 16)“T-Wave alternation” is an important index to predict the malignant arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death.
17)With QTD(QT dispersion), VCG(vector cardiogram), VLP(ventricular late potential) and TVCG(time vector cardiogram) analysis modules, more valuable in analysis report.
Portable 12-lead ECG System MSLHT01 Performance
Lead: standard 12-lead Record time: 24-hour
Power supply: two “AA” batteries Interface: USB2.0
Calibration voltage: 1mV±5% Noise level: ≤30μV
Low-frequency characteristics: time constant≥3.2s Scan speed: 25mm/s±5%