Features of High Frequency Mobile Digital C-arm System MSLCX11
- 1.High-frequency generator with super high power and microfocus ， optimizes digital images.
- 2.Leading world-class continuous pulse fluoroscopy, intelligent exposure control, achieving extremely low radiation dose.
- 3. Multi-working patterns to meet various clinical needs.
- 4. Multi-leaf and vertical light control reduce the soft X-ray effectively and the
- skin dose dramatically.
- 5.Imported well-known image intensifier and digital CCD camera provide high-quality and high-resolution images.
Specification of High Frequency Mobile Digital C-arm System MSLCX11
- Refer to the table below.
Standard Configuration of High Frequency Mobile Digital C-arm System MSLCX11
1.Four-dimensional electric isocentre main frame of C-ar 1 set
2.High-frequency high-voltage X-ray generator and high frequency inverted power supply (16kW, 60kHZ, 125kV) 1 set
3.9 inch image intensifier of Toshiba1 set
4.Medical use megapixels digital CCD camera 1 set
5.Digital acquisition and processing workstations 1 set
6.Imported minigroove grid 1 set
7.Electric adjustable collimator 1 set
9.19 inch medical use LCD monitor 2 sets
10.Hand controller 2 sets
11.Human graphical LCD touch screen 2 sets
12.Foot brake for exposure 2 sets
Client Usage Photos of High Frequency Mobile Digital C-arm System MSLCX11
- Please contact us for more details.