24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor MSLPM50
MSLPM50 is a handhold ambulatory blood pressure monitor, which is designed according to oscillography theory. The device could monitor human body blood pressure up to 24 hours continuously and dynamically, providing accurate basis for the diagnosis.
It is applicable for using in hospital, clinic and other medical institutions.
24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor MSLPM50 Main Features
- 1.Compact and portable, user-friend interface, easy to use
2. Patient range: adult, pediatric, neonate
3. 24 hours ambulatory NIBP monitoring function, up to 350 groups of ambulatory NIBP data can be recorded for once.
combination of automatic and manual measurement method, up to 300 groups of data can be recorded for once by manual measure.
5. High-definition color TFT display, strong visibility
6. By data review interface such as "data list","trend
graph","big font", NIBP data is clear at a glance
7. Display of low power prompt, alarm, error message and time
8. Supply two kinds of unit: mmHg / kPa
9. Display interface can be switched between Chinese and English
Parameter alarm dispose function is optional
11. Communicate with PC, PC software can achieve data review, measured results analysis, view of trend graph, reports printing and other functions
1. Connect to the device by USB interface.
2. Download NIBP measure result from the terminal device.
3. Display of scoop-shape trend graph, filling-type trend graph, histogram, pie chart, correlation
4. Edit every piece of NIBP data, and add annotation to it.
5. Edit basic information, doctor's advice, NIBP status instruction, current medicine-taken information, etc.
6. Support report printing and print preview.